The shelves—and the world—are teeming with products that call themselves healthy, natural, and good for you. But how do you know what to take or what is best for you? I can help you suss out what makes the most sense for your age group, daily habits, personal sensitivities (allergies, intolerances, etc.), family history, and personal goals.
I can advise you on researching and purchasing the following:
- Health-promoting supplements and dietary aids
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Personal care products, from cosmetics to sexual satisfaction items
- Clothing and accessories
- Cleaning products
- Furniture, carpets, and other household items
- Pantry supplies, food, and cooking tools
- Anything you believe will add value, ease, and convenience to your life
The combination of my medical background and passionate research over the past 25 years makes me an excellent resource for you. When it comes to choosing a product or a supplement that’s right for you and good for your health, your inquiries can always be answered with me.