10% Off Medical Advisory Services
Navigating the medical system is not for the faint of heart. But you don’t have to go it alone. I can help you decipher and understand complex health information and apply it in your own life. I will also lead you through a labyrinth of medical decisions, and help you figure out what’s right for you.
- Research the best and safest standard and alternative treatments available
- Find the right doctors for you
- Identify and assess the risks and safety procedures
- Manage health information and assist in treatment compliance
- Prep you for your visits to your doctors so that you get all your issues addressed
- Empower you to make the best decision for you and your family
5% off Supplements Advisory Services
I will help you suss out what makes the most sense for your age group, health, allergies and sensitivities, family history, contributing life factors, and personal goals.
- Health-promoting supplements and dietary aids
- Over-the-counter medicine
- Personal care products, from cosmetics to sexual satisfaction
- Clothing and accessories
- Household items and cleaning products
- Furniture, carpets, and other home materials
- Pantry supplies, food, and cooking tools
- Anything you believe will add value, ease, and convenience to your life.
5% Off Lifestyle Advisory Services
Your lifestyle choices account for as much or more of an impact on your health as any single medical decisions, so paying attention to them and knowing what to change is key. Together, we can determine what critical shifts have to happen in order for you to achieve what you want most.
- Lifestyle assessment and goal setting
- Customize the right diet for you
- Manage weight loss
- Improve sleep
- Support your sexual health
- Identify toxic or problem relationships
- Reduce stress
- Improve your work environment
- Replace bad and unproductive habits.
10% off Assessment Services
Before I, or anyone, can help you vastly improve your health and set you on a better path, you need to complete an initial personal health assessment. Because we can’t figure out where to go if we don’t know where you are now.
- medicines and other supplements
- physical activity
- stress level
- living conditions / environment
- recent tests or lab results
- family history
- particular risk factors